Information presented on this website and the tools on it are collected, maintained, and provided for the convenience of the user. While every effort is made to keep such information accurate and up-to-date, Union Township does not certify or warrant the authenticity, accuracy (including, but not limited to, errors of scale, resolution, rectification, positional accuracy, development methodology, time period, environmental, quality, reliability, completeness, content, suitability or timeliness) of information on these pages. website information is subject to change, removal, or relocation without notice. This information is provided on an "as is" basis. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from these files or tools does so at his or her own risk.
Union Township specifically disclaims any and all liability for any special, indirect, exemplary, incidental or consequential claims or damages that may result from providing the website or the information it contains, or from the use, misuse, or inability to use this site or tools, including, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits or benefits arising out of use or reliance on the data. The act of distribution of information or tools does not constitute or imply any such warranty. Union Township is neither responsible nor liable for any viruses or other contamination of or damage to your system arising out or use of the site or the material contained on the site.
Union Township does not endorse any of the products, vendors, consultants, or documentation referenced in this website, unless otherwise affiliated with the Township. Any mention of vendors, products, or services is for informational or opinion purposes only. Union Township will make an effort to correct errors brought to our attention. Use of email and any messaging system shall in no circumstance be deemed to constitute legal notice to Union Township, with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of action against the Township or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents, or representatives, where notice to the Township is required by any federal, state or local laws, ordinances, charter provisions, rules, or regulations. Notice of any claim must be filed in writing with:
4350 Aicholtz Road
Cincinnati, OH 45245
Acceptance of Use
You acknowledge that the content of the Union Township website is for information only. By using our website, you also agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed only in the state or federal courts which have jurisdiction in Clermont County, Ohio, and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts for purposes of litigating any such action. Further, you agree that these terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving any effect to any principles of conflict of laws.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, by using the Union Township website, the user agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Union Township, Clermont County, Ohio, its agencies, officers, employees, representatives, and agents from and against all suits, actions, losses, damages, claims, or liability of any character, type, or description, including all expenses of litigation, court costs, and attorney's fees arising out of the user's use of this website and information contained on this website.
This policy applies to all websites maintained by Union Township. The Union Township website contains links to other World Wide Web Internet sites and resources. The Township is not responsible for, and accepts no liability for, the availability of these outside resources. Linked websites are not under the control of, nor maintained by, Union Township and the Township is not responsible for the content of these websites. In addition, inclusion of the linked websites does not constitute an endorsement or promotion by Union Township of any person or organizations sponsoring the displayed website. These sites are not intended to create a public forum. The Township reserves the right to change this policy without notice or warning at any time.
Third-party websites may provide links to our website only on the following terms:
- The third party may link to the home page of the Union Township website by using the plain text name of "Union Township, Clermont County, Ohio" or some variant approved by the Township Administrator or his Designee.
- No person or organization is authorized to incorporate any content of any form from the Township's website into any other website by any means, including by in-lining or framing, without expressed written permission from the Union Township Administrator. Requests for exceptions may be sent to Township Administration (please refer to How to Contact Us below).
- Links to our website from third-party websites should not in any way suggest that Union Township, Clermont County, Ohio has any relationship or affiliation with that party, or that the township government endorses, sponsors, or recommends the information, products, or services of that site without expressed written permission from Union Township.
- Union Township has the right to ask you to remove your link to our homepage if it is perceived to be confusing, misleading or damaging in any way.
- Union Township government representatives, assignees, employees, or designees reserve the right to refuse third parties legal permission to link to the Township website.
- Any grant of linking permission must be obtained from Union Township before being added to any third-party website.
- Union Township reserves the right at all times to rescind linking permissions to any and all third-party websites.
- Links to external content on web pages operated by Union Township will be permitted at the Township's sole discretion and placed appropriately as determined by Union Township. Union Township does not accept or respond to outside link solicitations or mutual linking requests.
You should not link to individual graphics or tables within our pages, especially in an effort to place the downloading burden on our servers. Such an action may be considered a misuse of Township resources. To get permission to use a copy of our graphics within your pages, please contact the webmaster at outlining your intended use(s).
Links From the Union Township, Clermont County, Ohio Website
The purpose of the Union Township website is to provide information to Township residents and to promote the programs, services, policies, and objectives of the Township. The Township reserves the right to refuse to post any website links or to delete links already posted at any time, in conformance with this policy, without notice. Every link must undergo review to determine its relevance and appropriateness. The following criteria will be used to decide whether to grant a request for Township website links.
Union Township, Clermont County, Ohio will consider providing links for:
- U.S., Ohio, or local governmental agencies as well as other websites maintained by or on behalf of international, national, state, regional, or local governmental or public educational agencies.
- Agencies, organizations and companies sponsoring or otherwise participating in Township activities as related to that Township activity.
- Links that provide a public service to the community with regard to emergency information, provide links to public and private utility service companies, and provide links to websites that contain pertinent life-sustaining, public safety, and public health information.
- Links to international, national, state, regional or local professional organizations at the discretion of the departments whose activities pertain to such professions.
- Informational links provided by departments that pertain to the areas of knowledge the departments are involved in or have knowledge of.
- Links that promote the economic development and health of the Township.
- Links that promote the public health, safety, or morals of the Township.
- Links to agencies or websites which have awarded prizes or status to Union Township, although Union Township specifically reserves the right to not link to award granting entities at the discretion of the departments involved.
- Links to search engines or directories or mapping engines, which provide useful information at the sole discretion of the Union Township website developers and their departments.
- Agencies of a charitable or philanthropic nature, if such activities are conducted in conjunction or in coordination with any Township activities, operations, or departments.
Union Township, Clermont County, Ohio will not provide links for:
- Businesses or non-profit organizations unless they fit any of the criteria stated above as determined at the sole discretion of the Township.
- Promotion of illegal materials or information.
- Political campaign information or endorsements.
- Political organizations or other organizations advocating a local, state, or federal issue.
- Adult material.
- Individual or personal homepages.
Union Township reserves the right to add, delete, modify, change links at any time without notice, at the Township's sole discretion. It is the responsibility of linking sites to maintain links.
Links from the Union Township website will be reviewed regularly and may be removed for the following reasons:
- The link no longer points to the original information or resources to which it was intended to point.
- The information pointed to by the link is inaccurate, misleading or otherwise violates the criteria and requirements set forth above.
- Access to the information has become difficult due to non-standard formatting, lengthy download times, or intrusive advertising.
- The link is permanently unreachable or remains unavailable for a lengthy period, especially if we are unable to contact the site manager about the site's status.
Union Township, Clermont County, Ohio does not enter into reciprocal link agreements. We provide links to sites that are appropriate to our mission. Our creation of a link to your site does not obligate you to provide a link back to us, but you are, of course, welcome to do so.
Authority of Township Administrator
The Union Township Administrator, his designee, nominee, or assignee, is authorized to order the removal of material from department web pages, which is non-compliant with this policy.
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about the Township's Linkage Policy, please contact Union Township Administration at 513-752-1741, or send us an email, or write to:
4350 Aicholtz Road
Cincinnati, OH 45245