June 22, 2016 Union Township Electric Aggregation Program Update
Union Township is pleased to announce that it has selected Dynegy Energy Services as the Electric Aggregation Supplier for Union Township! Dynegy Energy Services is in the process of mailing aggregation opt-out notices to eligible customers as of the date of this update, and you may have already received information from Dynegy Energy Services regarding this exciting new program. For reference purposes, a copy of the opt-out notice, program conditions, and a program information letter are available for download on this page if you have a question about what this notice will look like when it arrives in your mail box. The aggregation opt-out notice, program terms and conditions, and the program information letter will contain a Dynegy Energy Services logo, as well as the Union Township logo.
Some highlights of the Union Township Electric Aggregation Program include:
- Fixed Electricity Price of $0.0519 per kWh through your August 2017 meter reading date
- Security against price fluctuations
- Continue to receive one energy bill from Duke Energy, your local utility company
- Program is an “Opt-Out” program which means enrollment is automatic unless consumer specifically requests to “Opt Out”
- Effective date will begin no later than August 2016 meter reading date
- Since enrollment is automatic, to participate in the program, no further action is required by the consumer
To View The Opt Out Letter Click Here
The Board of Trustees of Union Township, Clermont County, Ohio will hold two public hearings on the Township’s Electric Program Plan of Operation and Governance. The hearings will be held at 7:00 PM on Thursday, January 28, 2016, and at 7:00 PM on Thursday, February 11, 2016. Both hearings will take place at the Union Township Civic Center located at 4350 Aicholtz Road, Cincinnati, Ohio.
For more details click here.
To view the Electric Aggregation Draft Plan click here.